Sunday, August 29, 2010

Beer Bomber's 2010 Early Season Predictions

Football season is about to start, and I don't know about you guys but I am ready to GO GO GO. First of all I am going to say University Of Miami will win the ACC this year. I think we will unfortuntatly lose 2 games. Florida State and Ohio St. will not be one of those two losses. GO CANES!!!

Also Miami Dolphins are going to have a good year as well going to be tough in that division though but I think they can make the playoffs as a wild card team. I think the Jets are overrated it seems the dog with the loudest bark gets the most attention but they will not have the worse bite. Patriots will be tough and it will come between them and the fins for the division. I am going to say 10-6 if Ronnie Brown stays healthy the whole season. Other team the Cleveland Browns not whole lot to say about them. Defense is not that good and the Offense is not that good. Best player is a kick returner. Jake "PleaseGoHome" will make fewer mistakes but will not make the big plays either. It is pretty simple for them 3-13 season with a Top 3 pick in the draft next year. Anyways I hope everybody is ready for some football.

No comments:

Post a Comment