Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Couch Burner's 2010 Early Season Predictions

I'd like to welcome everyone as well.. This is the beginning of a great season.. I will make no excuses hide my bias for the West Virginia Mountaineers and Washington Redskins, that being said here are my thoughts and predictions..

I am foreseeing a 9-4 or 10-3 season for the 'eers, with wins against LSU and USF, and as much as it sickens me to say this, one the loses to Pitt.. But on the brighter side, I see the Big East Title being still up for grabs, and possibly another Co-Champions year.. This season will prove to be a rocky, learning experience for Geno Smith, as well as a wake up call to the nation to recognize Noel Devine as a Top 3 RB, and the beginning of another historic career for our new AD Oliver Luck, a former WVU and Houston Oilers QB..

As for the NFL, no chance the Saints get a repeat.. CJ2K will not break 1600 yards, due mainly to injury, and Brady will pick up right where he left off, before his injury.. The Redskins barring any major injuries will go 9-7, with a good shot at making the playoffs as a wild card.. D. McNabb will continue to be a relevant Fantasy Football starting QB, which in turn will bring C. Cooley back into the realm of a Top 5 Fantasy TE.. The worry of the running back by committee will not be of any worry to C. Portis, there is a solid season in works for him, with the new addition of his first / most productive Head Coach M. Shannan.. And the break out player for them this year will be D. Thomas, in part to M. Kelly heading the IR this season and ending a season and a half long position battle between the two..

This post contains no facts or any actual relevance, just a fan, listing what I can see happening with my teams during the season.. I wish all reading this a great season and hopefully I'll be able to provide you with some useful information a few times throughout the season..

No comments:

Post a Comment